This page contains information about personal data that we may receive when you use our website https://www.rawhoneypot.com. Personal data is information about website users (name, date of birth, phone number, email, etc.) that allows the identification of a specific user.
When you visit our website, we determine the IP address, the source of referral (for example, google.com), the country of registration of this IP address. We also reregister all transitions from one page of the website to another. This information can be used to improve your experience on the website.
Our website uses standard Cookies technology. This is data from a website that is stored on your computer's hard drive or in the memory of your mobile device. Cookies contain information that is necessary to save your browsing preferences. This technology is also used by the Google Analytics counters installed on our website.
We collect personal information from users when a user visits our website, places an order, fills out contact forms, and in other cases. The user may be asked by us to provide their name, email address, phone number, and other information. Users can, however, visit our website anonymously. To do this, you must deactivate cookies for our website in your browser settings. We collect personal information from users only if they provide such information to us.
How we use the information collected
Raw Honey Pot may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. The information you provide helps us to respond to customer requests more effectively;
- To personalize the user experience. We may use the information to determine which of the visitors is most interested in our products;
- To improve our website. We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services;
- To process payments. We may use information about users at checkout to process payments and only for this. We do not share this information with third parties;
- To send users the information they have agreed to receive;
- To send periodic emails, which may include company news, updates, product and service information, etc.
How we protect your information
The store administration ensures complete confidentiality and security in the processing of the visitor's personal information (name, address, phone, billing information, and other data). We take sufficient security measures during the collection, processing, and storage of any collected data to protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
Sharing personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent the personal information of users. We may share only aggregated non-personally identifiable demographic data with our partners and advertisers for the purposes described above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and website, or manage activities on our behalf, such as mailing or statistical and other research. We may share this information with these third parties for limited purposes, only if you have given us the appropriate permissions.
Your acceptance of these terms
How to contact us